The Clermont Soccer Club Rules for Outdoor 5 v 5 and 7 v 7 Soccer tournaments are based on FIFA Laws modified for outdoor play.
Make sure your team registers on time, we will NOT REGISTER teams on the spot the first day of games. There is a schedule that has been previously organized with its pertaining teams and divided into different groups. Let us know ahead of time if you will register a team in order to build the groups.
Keep in mind that all carded players are still in debt with the league and and the fees will carry over to the next tournament and these accounts need to be cleared in order for the affected individual to play.
Also, Every player needs a new waiver and it will be valid all year round. New players need to include a color copy of the ID with DOB and a picture. For those that can not make it in person, follow the normal registration process and send all the information via regular mail.
Clermont Soccer Club
P.O. Box 120221 Clermont, FL 34711
- Women are welcome to the tournaments however it is not a mandatory condition.
- Adult League 2x25 2 minutes
- Games are held Sundays starting at 2:00 PM
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- Medals and Trophies (1st & 2nd, scorer and goalie) . Playoffs: only trophie for Champion.
* * Clermont Soccer Club reserves the right to refuse admission to any player. * *